FIFA The Game of PS3

FIFA PS3 Game

The PS3 game FIFA is a brilliant game that combines the best football and the best of our technology to make one of the best games in our world today. Play FIFA games since the nineties who have never expected to reach the level of quality they have now, and the best for lovers of FIFA is that "only get better."

The PS3 game FIFA, fierce competition in the market today. Pro Evolution Soccer used to be the best game to overcome, however, I think the PS3 game FIFA 09 and FIFA 10 FIFA, who turned pro evo.Teams in the FIFA PS3 game, which I think are much better than pro evo because everyone has a license. I do not want to spend £ 50 and play like Manchester Merseyside red or red. The football itself, the actual game has been improved and is much better than the evolution of the pro.


However, there is one aspect of the game that is not completely up to par, the graphics. Pro Evolution Soccer has better graphics than the PS3 game FIFA. For me it would be a big concern if you work for EA, and I think it will be fixed for FIFA 11.


I love playing with my fellow FIFA. That's what this game is ideal for. No other game creates that kind of atmosphere in a room, or what kind of passion when you play. This is why FIFA is great, and that's why FIFA is a bestseller, and always will be. I can not wait for the next game comes out and play for hours with my friends. It's just that kind of game. don't forget that the version 14 of FIFA has been released, for more information visit FIFA 2014 review


One area of ​​the game I loved for years, and EA improve each year is the "Be A Pro" game mode To me that defines the FIFA PS3 game apart from the rest. The ability of EA to come up with something new, remember the players for years and years. This is why I love FIFA and that will certainly buy the next match FIFA PS3.

No comments:

Post a Comment